We architect cloud native applications and DevOps processes using modern technologies like micro-services, containers, and serverless to enable continuous integration, continuous delivery, and agile infrastructure.
DevOps and Continuous Delivery
Companies that adopt mature DevOps practices have more frequent deploys, which allows them to introduce new features more often in a highly stable environment. The typical tension between development, QA, and operations is mitigated and everyone is more effective.
Deliver Applications Faster
The adoption of the cloud platforms, DevOps principles, and tools encourages a more rapid release cycle with a continuous introduction of new features, continuous testing and continuous deployment.
DevOps is a cultural shift and requires collaboration between various teams. DevOps toolset spans development, quality, infrastructure, configuration management, process management, security, operations & compliance. The diagram below provides more details.
Concepts that Enable Cloud Native and Enterprise DevOps
Shorten your software delivery cycle with continuous integration for development & testing. Make your infrastructure agile by automating operations & zero downtime deployments.
Enable your developers and infrastructure teams to move faster with composable services designed for independent deployment, scaling and recovery across all platforms.
Enable ContainerOps, container-based application delivery, deployment, and distributed container scheduling by leveraging Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, ECS, etc.
Build a culture and process to align incentives and behaviors across your teams. The CI, CD & DevOps is primarily to ensure that entire organization is aligned to build & deliver software faster.
Benefits of DevOps Adoption
- Visibility: DevOps provides the ability to manage, track, collaborate and report on activities, tool engagement and data changes – for all stakeholders involved in end-to-end software delivery.
- Automation: Automate as much of your infrastructure, deployments, builds, test runs, processes, reviews, etc. as you can. Focus on automating the process for the decision making and flow between different teams and different tools.
- Flexibility: DevOps and cloud-native application development enables the agility to extend or replace existing tool-sets and processes with future technologies and best practices.
- Governance: Enable a central location for all security, standards, compliance and policies across all functions, tools and platforms.
- Scalability: DevOps enables smaller teams to manage the control, visibility and IT infrastructure resources at scale.
- Extensibility: Strong integration capabilities to allow easy integration with tools, platforms and automation platforms.